tets and hexaploid S&S

I dont understand how a discussion about tets at the convention
could be meaningfull without the only person who has actually
investigated the subject present. It came down then to
speculations only. Yes M Fransen has produced a hexaploid ( not
measured by me) S&S by a firm with expertice in flowcytometry
and tc., but as said it hardly grows. Triploid plants in general can
be partly fertile  If you look at the weird offspring from S& S they
indicate that they are aneuploids The offspring from a tet I have
made  eg  from Minuteman is very uniform
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands