Re: Eagle's Nest

  • Subject: Re: Eagle's Nest
  • From: "Ransom Lydell" <ranbl@netsync.net>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 07:57:46 -0400

I am posting a current picture of Eagles Nest on Hostapix. You can see what it looks like quite well from that
Ran Lydell
Since I have never seen Hosta 'Eagle's Nest' I am
confused by the above descriptions of the plant. Is this a plant whose outer
leaves are lighter in colour while the inner ones are greener and heavier in
substance? Or are we talking about leaves that are thicker and greener in
the middle while lighter on the outside edges?

Alex Waterhouse-Hayward