Re: Another dumb question

  • Subject: Re: Another dumb question
  • From: "Ann James" <annfree@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:31:57 -0500

I'm in Zone 8 and we have brief winters here.  One of the hostas has one
open flower scape and a second coming up on the same plant.

It's a mystery to me why hostas are nearly unknown here when they flourish
with practically no care.  Mine continue to amaze me.  I know you hosta fans
who have been involved with them for years must snicker a bit at my