Re: Another dumb question

  • Subject: Re: Another dumb question
  • From: Ray W <wie1086@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 18:27:45 -0400

Ann,

no snickering here!! It is enjoyable to see a newbie as I once was not so long
ago.

If I remember correct, you are on the north side of Houston. I find it real
surprizing that they are doing well for you. My brother lives south of you in
Lake Jackson and they hope for at least 3 nights of freezing to kill off some
of the insect population. Maybe your weather is different since you are not on
the gulf coast.

I hope they keep growing for you so you can share more of your experiences. We
all learn when someone is going to extremes.

Ray