Re: Convention

Denise Nakon wrote:
> The AHS
> > decided that only REGISTERED hostas could be entered.(!!!)
> >
> > Clyde Crockett z5
> >
> I agree with you on this Clyde. I was shocked when 'Beauty Substance'
> was pulled from the auction. What on earth is their reasoning?
> Denise Nakon
> Pinckney Mi
> mailto:beautbug@provide.net
If unregistered plants, or those not on the IAC list, are sold at the
AHS auction, then all the rules regarding AHS publication and listing of
unregistered varieties are null and void.  In spite of this "ruling"
plants were sold at silent auction, that were not registered, breaking
all the rules imposed by the AHS! How the board came to terms with this
is beyond me.  They have now imposed "rules on the rest of us, that they
can not or will not follow themselves!  Good Night!  who do they use for
an example? the federal govt.???
More to come!
Ran Lydell
10749  Bennett Rd.