Re: fragrant hosta

JSchw94560@aol.com wrote:

> " Jim--
>      I am no longer using the name 'Mardi Gras'. I have granted Olga
> Petryszyn permission to use this name for one of her hybrids.

Hi Jim
	I don't know why a person would sell a plant for awhile under a certain
name and then let someone else use the name. It is hard enough to keep
the names straight. I am sure there will be confusion over these plants
for years to come now if not forever, the old Mardi Gras and the new.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308