Re: fragrant hosta

JSchw94560@aol.com wrote:

> " Jim--
>      I am no longer using the name 'Mardi Gras'. I have granted Olga
> Petryszyn permission to use this name for one of her hybrids.

Hi Jim
	I don't know why a person would sell a plant for awhile under a certain
name and then let someone else use the name. It is hard enough to keep
the names straight. I am sure there will be confusion over these plants
for years to come now if not forever, the old Mardi Gras and the new.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308