American Gardener Mag

Subj: Re: American Gardener magazine
Date: 03/10/2001 1:38:15 PM Central Standard Time
From:    gardenwriter@mindspring.com (Carol Wallace)
To:    EntICE11@aol.com

AM beginning to perceive a trend in the responses to my questions
which shows poor planning on my part. It seems that I would have done
better to ask about hostas that DON'T do well in different areas of the
country because most hostas seem to do pretty well nearly anywhere. If
you wouldn't mind asking that on the hosta forum it would be a great
help to me

ok this came to me and she asked me to forward. And thanks for all the

Paula