Re: Some people will never get it

> Can you imagine if 150 people on this list were as angry at everything
> as you seem to be.
> --
> Bye
> Bob

Well, from the looks of things Bob, many of them are...

Actually, I'm not angry at all.  Somewhat disgusted, yes, and most
certainly not complacent enough to simply ignore the viciousness and
outright evil that exists here, at times.  I sent Mr. Towle a short
message, privately, and he responded with a public diatribe.  No doubt
he will have yet another speech to post on the subject.

And speaking of you, Bob, have you ever noticed that it's only my
outbursts you bother to respond to?