RE: frozen hosta

This is the first time I can ever remember the blue bells freezing.  They did last week.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com [mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of jmccann
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2001 3:33 PM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: frozen hosta

Thanks to all for the advice.  I kept telling myself that they will return this morning when I cut clump after clump.  What a mess......but the Virginia Bluebells are up and beautiful, hellebores are having a wonderful year, and the Bloodroot survived the freeze. I will just have to focus on the survivors while the others recover.
Thanks again,
Judy in VA