frozen hosta, bluebells

See, it just goes to show you that when you think you have it bad someone else can have it worse.  Mary, sorry about your bluebells.  Mine laid down on the ground both nights but recovered during the day.  I hope your Japanese maple leaves hadn't unfurled......only 2 of mine had and both lost some of the leaves but not all.  We still have several weeks that the same thing can happen again. Oh well, that's gardening!
Judy in VA