Re: Message regarding credit cards on the homepage

  • Subject: Re: Message regarding credit cards on the homepage
  • From: "Township" <township@acbm.qc.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:53:28 -0500

This is great...it was just something I thought of a few weeks ago when going through old Journals.
I applaud  and thank everyone involved in the effort...I would be willing to pay for an index personally, since when I try to read back on  various issues, I personally think it would be such a time saving device to be able to follow through in a chronological order if presented, instead of shuffling through all publications.
Another good thing.
mail to:  "township@acbm.qc.ca"