Re: A moral question

  • Subject: Re: A moral question
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:43:52 EST

In a message dated 3/15/2004 10:36:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
njhosta@hotmail.com writes:
Last I heard he was in jail, and the people he cheated were
still trying to get back the plants he owed them.

Bill, I heard that hostas wasn't the only thing that he grew.  And he needed
money to feed a bad habit he had acquired!  One thing leads to another so he
became dishonest.

The notion that because one person is dishonest does not make the whole group
crooks.  I am sure that you know that.