Re: Moving hostas before they come up..HELP..

Ronnie,

Why don't you put off your water garden for a few months. Memorial Day weekend is
generally the time most nurseries in my neighborhood really take-off. By that
time you should be able to figure out and find new homes for your hosta. Patience
will go a long way on this issue.

Ray W z5
Mentor, Ohio