Re: Gold Standard streaking??

Cidjohnson@aol.com wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I'm just about sure this has been discussed before, but have some of you seen
> your Gold Standard send up a very streaked division from time to time?

Hi Cindy
	I have a gold standard that is streaked as does alot of people I found
out after I mentioned it. It is about the prettiest thing but is pretty
useless. As soon as dirt splashes up on it it starts falling apart and
by mid summer there isn't much left of it. As soon as it comes up this
year I am going to mulch it good to keep the leaves clean. Here is a
photo of it.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308