Re: Gold Standard streaking??

I'm hoping I don't keep getting messages as my mailbox will be pretty full
by the time I get back from vacation!  I keep trying to stop it and
hopefully before tomorrow noon I can get the job done.  Help Dan!  I believe
I have all the other servers halted.  I will be in Dunkirk next week
visiting Ran's garden!  Going back to Longwood and talk to the bonsai
expert.  Hopefully I will visit many other gardens while there.  Once I get
to Wilmington tomorrow I will be checking out other gardens in the area.
Best part of the trip is visiting with my daughter whom I will be traveling

Thought since I was still in operation I would reply to the Gold Std query.
I have several plants of GS that continually give different sports.  It is
fun to go through the garden each spring and see them.  I have a really
vigorous clump that is mostly what I call Moonlight, as I believe it is a
named sport of GS.  I really think it is somewhat different with a wider
more creamy edge but we will see if it stays stable.  I have one smaller
clump that has at least three different sports in it this spring and one of
them is pretty stunning.  Then I have a few that give me the really streaked
leaves each season.  Problem:  None ever seem to stablize.  Everyone needs
to realize I have close to 100 clumps of GS alone.  I use it for all
landscaping.  Making waves and around trees, a border along pathways in
larger areas, specimen clumps, etc.
Best Regards, Beth