Re: Unusual Sport

  • Subject: Re: Unusual Sport
  • From: Arnhild Bleie <abbl@online.no>
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 07:41:13 +0200

>At 11:28 AM 30.4.01 -0500, Pat Mora wrote:
> Hi Jim: I can only speak for my self, I am learning a little bit more
each time > you speak. We can't be "scared off" because it is a subject
that benefits all > of us, it is fascinating and educational. I can only
hope you don't give up on > us because we are reluctant to "Join" the
discussion, I for one "lurk", re-read > and copy for future reference and
hope to learn more with time. Thanks to all > those who have contributed so
willingly and eagerly to the sports discusions. I > like it when you repeat
what you have already discussed, it refreshes my memory > and sometimes a
light bulb goes off!!!!!!
> Pat Mora

.. I can only join the same 'chorus' as Pat ...  I both learn and like the
repeating too! TY!

Arnhild - Hardanger in Norway