Re: Disgusted

Chick,

another angle on this one is: a plant is named and registered--no one likes said
plant--3 years later there is no longer said plant---from time of registration on,
no one else can use that name. I would think the daylily people are struggling to
come up with creative, likable names since there are 10,000 registrations. Your
already struggling a bit! I guess what Im trying to say is; what a waste of a good
name.

Just my 2 cents

Ray