cherry berry -> maraschino cherry?

  • Subject: cherry berry -> maraschino cherry?
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" <Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 11:57:00 -0500

Bob,

That is kinda what I am wondering.  Sport or Reversion....

Did your reversions have similar habits to what I described or did they
more closely match Cherry
Berry in it's form and habit?

Since the all green reversion is commonly refered to
as maraschino cherry.  I am just wondering if this is
same or similar to maraschino cherry.

Mike