will they grow big?

I had two plants that came back in miniature form this spring--Calypso
and Cherry Berry. The leaves are not even an inch long. I put both
plants into a pot so I can keep an eye on them better, but I was
wondering if they will grow back to their normal size if I pamper them.
Neither had much of a root system but enough to start a tiny bit of growth.

Any suggestions on fertilizing etc would be a appreciated, as would
opinions on if I should move them indoors under grow lights. Thanks.

229 DeBartolo
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556