RE: cherry berry -> maraschino cherry?

  • Subject: RE: cherry berry -> maraschino cherry?
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" <Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 12:31:38 -0500

Thanks bob for the pic.  The pic you ref'd is
similar to what it looked like last year.  But
this year it is diffrent.  Like I said, the
substance is like 5x compared to the leaves on
Cherry Berry and they point straight up, with no
drooping.  I also looked at the pic of Maraschino
Cherry in the Lib and neither quite look right or
atleast similar to what is going on with mine.
I'll likely keep it around and try setting some
seed with it this year.  Who knows.

Thanks again,