Re: Disgusted

"Puncing," is that a French word? and what does it mean?  The sound of it is
rather ambiguous. Think I'd enjoy it??

I like rap music, but as you intimate, the "lyrics" usually SUCK. Poetry??
More like violence, even if it does rhyme.

I read once that Paul Simon's son turned him on to Snoop Dogg E Dogg (or
however it's spelt), and he really liked them. So, hey, I bought the CD.
Heard it distantly for many months, a cut here and cut there in the
background. My 13 yr-old stepson and his buddy really liked the album. They
played it a lot, especially when we weren't home.

Then one night my husband and I were having dinner alone. On came a cut from
Snoop Dogg E Dogg. Holy cow, it was pure ugly degrading pornography!!!  I
know from talking to those boys later they hadn't gotten it, but I tossed
that album anyway.