Innvasive Companions etc

  • Subject: Innvasive Companions etc
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 09:59:57 -0400

A Wet Morning to all of you:

The following is a composite question which has appeared in several guises
for the Q &A column. All input from knowledge and experience would be most
helpful.
Glen

"I  have made some major mistakes in choices of companion plants for my
hostas. I have selected some which initially made great "settings" for my
hostas, but in 2 or 3 years had choked out some of my treasures. I would
interested in two lists of companion plants. I would like a list of
companions plants  (for under planting too) that won't take over  and send
my hostas into decline.  I would like a second list of "Invasives" which
should be avoided unless you live along Love Canal or possibly in New
Jersey."

eppur si muove.....Galileo.
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.