Re: hosta Gabriel

  • Subject: Re: hosta Gabriel
  • From: Alttara Scheer alttara@earthlink.net
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 18:48:26 -0400

Hmm. I'm currently in crisis mode since I built my seedling beds under birch trees, and with FL looming the inferiority complex is in full effect. Then there's that seedling I LOVED last year, and I moved it, and I have NO IDEA where it is. POOF! That's evolution getting the last laugh in MY garden, anyway.