Re: hosta Gabriel

  • Subject: Re: hosta Gabriel
  • From: butch ragland wilddog_202@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 00:53:37 -0700 (PDT)

I understand what you are saying but a discussion may
bring to light things that people want. Is the hosta
society of and for the people. The only function of
greater value is naming, everything else is choice,
custom, etc, nothing except naming should be sacred.
And maybe the local societies is the place for new
ideas that evolve into the whole.
If no one takes up the question then everyone is

Butch Ragland
Jury Verdict Reporter