Re: Lack of vigor?

In a message dated 5/9/1999 10:48:44 PM Central Daylight Time,
mike.groothuis@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<  Has anyone else had this problem?
 Is it some sort of virus or disease? I am sure it has nothing to do with
 crown rot. Please help! I can send a pic of it to the pixlist if it
 would help. >>
 It is probably:
1. A fungus
2. Do you or your neighbors have a lawn service? If so it could be the
effects of a herbicide.

Suggestion: Dig up plants. Soak roots in a fungicide solution.  Pour a Clorox
solution in holes. Replant elsewhere.

Clyde Crockett z5
P.S. Same thing has happened to hostas in my garden. I suspect wafting
herbicides.

cc