Re: Election

In a message dated 11/11/00 8:21:55 PM Central Standard Time,
seabeth@heart.net writes:

<< > Now we are able to judge people based on who they are related to?

 I do not know your age, but I have noticed that "most" children learn habits
 from their parents and immediate environment, be it good or bad.

 what
 > George "dubya" Bush is going to do for the working man.
 An across the board tax cut for everyone.  It is said that a larger
 percentage would go to the poorer.  I do not specifically understand how
 that will work.

 Best Regards, Beth >>

Beth:
   Guess what? My parents are STAUNCH Republicans. My father graduated from
college with a degree in political science. Needless to say, we have some
pretty good and robust political debates when we have family get togethers. I
am forty-six years old and have a B. S degree (can't you tell he he) in Food
Science from the U. of GA.

Solidarity, Katherine A. Klass
                4439 Valhalla Road
                New Franken, WI. 54229