Re: Election

----- Original Message -----
From: chick <chick@bridgewoodgardens.com>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 6:51 PM
Subject: Re: Election

> Beth Arnold wrote:
>
> > I could care less if you lose your washer.
>
> They'll get my washer when they pry it from my cold, dead, fingers.

>Chick
I worry that A Gore may have the pry bar in his hand !  It looks right now
like he is trying to "pry" just one or two more votes, out of the
predominatly democrat counties in southern Florida.  I really hope this do's
not lead the Republicans to challange , and demand recounts in Republican
counties.
Ran
Ran