Re: election - delete if not interested

In a message dated 11/19/00 2:45:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
andrewl@hostahaven.com writes:

<< So, next
 election, they will probably do a better job of getting the doggone ballots
in
 on time and they will be postmarked... You can bet your favorite Hosta bed on
 that one.... >>

Andrew, I am sure that they would have done so this time if they had known
the that they were going to be held to the "letter of the law."  And if we
are holding to the letter of the law then why are we going through the manual
recounts that are going on in FL right now because by the letter of the law
there is no good reason.

You are reminding me of the speech that Clinton made when he said, "I want to
make this clear that I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewenski."

Come on Andrew, stop making up the rules as you go along.  If that greasy
headed, double standard holding, hypocrite, Gore would just do the right
thing then we would not be having this conversation.

Now having said more than I wanted too, because no matter what is said
Democrats will hear and believe only what serves their own selfish goals, and
if it has to be done they will manipulate the law to serve their own needs,
now I will shut up.

I am hoping that we can set politics aside and still be friends.

Narda