Re: election - delete if not interested

They are afraid of real education, as much of the population might start to
do their own thinking and disregard the "Democrat line"  Can you imagine
what the results of that would mean.
Ran

Ran you really do not know how deep this subject can go.  Actually, if our
children are to be educated, government is going to have to stay out of our
schools and our homes or there will be no up-grading of education.  Another
whole line of discussion.  I think of it as brainwashing.  All of
television, sitcoms and especially news that is piped into our classrooms
are brainwashing the American children and their parents.  There are so many
things that are shown to our children on how it is "OK" to behave that it
makes me sick.  Silly, simple, example,  on TV, young man, maybe 18, shows 8
yr old how to kick the soda machine to make it work.  Don't go to a person
in charge and ask for help, just kick.

How does this relate to the discussion of the election, I don't know except
that the news media is biased.  They have always been and that will not
change, that is why I get my news from other sources.
Best Regards, Beth