Re: election - delete if not interested

In true to the move a lib story... I won't mind moving to a civilized
community such as England.  I know they have high taxes and other problems
but look at the wonderful hosta people there!  and I could guarentee a
decent education for my son.  What's funny Beth is both side are losers
because neither will be honest.....   If it was Bush in the position that
Gore is in then he'd be whining.   I've lost all faith in Honesty in
Goverment.  That's more an Oxymoron then anything else.  What's funny is
that there are so many sheep willing to believe in what is being spewed by
the people running for office it's almost well... I won't say what I think
of either party's policies but they are do for your self and let the voters

 they tell us what we want to hear.  Most politicians do not lie about