Re: election - delete if not interested

I don't know about any of the rest of you out there in cyberspace but I will be glad when this is over.  I have truly enjoyed these discussions I do hope that we can continue to discuss the issues and other matters, hosta and whatever interests there are from time to time.

I know from the people I talk with here in my home town that many are very upset about this whole thing, myself included.

Thank you for participating in these discussions everyone as it is all that is keeping me sane.

Good night all,
 Beth