FW: Nematicide

Subject: Re: Nematicide

Bev,

The foliar nematodes may have some part of their life cycle in the soil, but
the tests Dr. Jim Baker, North Carolina State Cooperative Extension Service
did for the AHS did not show any significant control of foliar nematodes
with applications of Clandosand.

C.H. Falstad
Prime Plants TM
Holland, MI
zone 6

Bev wrote:

> I hope someone else will chime in here, but I think the foliar nematodes
in
> hosta live in the crown and leaves of the plant itself, and not the soil.
So