Re: election - delete if not interested - For Joe H.

I did not even finish reading the last email from Andrew to Joe.  The flavor
of it as it started made me want to say something and then, many of you will
stand and cheer, I will probably not comment any more until after this is
over.  But.............be forewarned, sometimes I can't stick to my guns but
I will try.

Whoever is given this election, they will find themselves in a position of
scrutiny.  Of this I believe we will all agree.  The economy is already on
the downslide and it is I believe because of poor earnings reports that are
coming in.  This is an indicator that the economy is already starting to
turn around after the last eight years.   Now I ask, is this Bush's fault?
If the 5 appointed democrat judges decide to count the pregnant chads, Bush
will probably not be our president.  That is what I call stealing the
election.  How many times have you started to push a button of some sort and
decided that was not the correct button?  After all the handling how can you
possibly expect that a pregnant chad can be determined?   This will be a
really sad moment in the history of America.  Someone who cannot lose with
grace, he is probably not the first and will not be the last  but he will be
remembered, he is already creating his legacy.  If Bush manages to come
through after all this, he has already won after, is it 3 or 4 counts, will
you blame him if the economy is not as good as it was in '92 through '99.
Well blame all you want but it is will not be his doing whether the economy
is good or bad.  If it is gore as president, and the economy is good or bad,
who is he going to credit or blame?  I personally hope we never know this
last statement.

Respectfully,
Beth Arnold