Re: election - delete if not interested - For Joe H.

In a message dated 11/21/00 9:31:07 AM Central Standard Time,
andrewl@hostahaven.com writes:

<< Maybe Kate Klass who hates to
 see so many of our manufacturing plants moving to Mexico could provide
 some examples. >>

Andrew to add to your Bio Grain, the Europeans warned the U.S about the
hormone implants (growth hormones) that the US Beef industry is implanting in
ALMOST all of our beef cattle plus dairy cattle too and now they are
boycotting our beef because the hormones AND the genetically engineered grain
the cattle eat greatly increases cancer in those who eat meat. While Congress
had their minds on Monica, the major pork producers banned together to force
the small farmer out of business. Their plan was to increase production and
drive the live price down to 35 cents a pound BUT they got carried away and
the price dropped to less than 15 cents and they cut their own throats! Never
fear though Congress rather than investigating any wrong doing on the part of
the Industry, Congress authorized hundreds of millions of dollars to buy pork
at twice the going price PLUS the American people never even noticed that the
price of pork was in the toilet because it NEVER showed up in the grocery at
least not around here.
   Everyone talks about the immoral behavior of Clinton but heaven forbid
when BIG BUSINESS partakes in price fixing (illegal) and then Congress bails
them out on top of it to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars that is
IMMORAL. Remember when the Russians stole our money that we gave them to help
their economy? Well, Congress gave the pork to the Soviet Union and no one
knows where it went.

Solidarity, Katherine A. Klass
                4439 Valhalla Road
                New Franken, WI. 54229