                 Let's count them upside down this time
                 Let's count until the state is mine!

                 I will not let this VOTE count stand!
                 I do not like it, AL GORE I am!

                 I'm really ticked, I'm in a snit!
                 You have not heard the last of it!
                 I'll count the ballots one by one
                 And hold each one up to the sun!
                 I'll count, recount, and count some more!
                 You'll grow to hate this little chore

                 But I will not, cannot let this vote count stand!
                 I do not like it, Al Gore I am!

                 I won't leave office, I'm stayin' here!
                 I've glued my desk chair to my rear!
                 Tipper, Hillary, and Bubba too,
                 all telling me that I should sue!
                 We find the Electoral College vile!
                 RECOUNT the votes until I smile!

                 We do not want this vote to stand!
                 We do not like it, AL GORE I am!

                 How shall we count this ballot box?
                 Let's count it standing in our socks!
                 Shall we count this one in a tree?
                 And who shall count it, you or me?
                 We cannot, cannot count enough!
                 We must not stop, we must be tough!

                 I do not want this vote to stand!
                 I do not like it AL GORE I am!

                 I've counted till my fingers bleed!
                 And still can't fulfill my counting need!
                 I'll count the tiles on the floor!
                 I'll count, and count, and count some more!
                 And I will not say that I am done!
                 Until the counting says I've won!

                 I will not let this vote count stand!
                 I do not like it, AL GORE I am!

                 What's that? What? What are you trying to say?
                 You think the current count should stay?
                 You do not like my counting scheme?
                 It makes you tense, gives you bad dreams?
                 Foolish people, you're wrong you'll see!
                 Your only care should be for me!

                 I DO NOT LIKE IT. AND AL GORE I AM!