Re: Nematicides for foliar nematodes

are writing these folks so often, perhaps you had seen an EPA protest form of some kind.  I know I can write my representatives, but I wanted to see if you had an "in" with someone on the hill to get things changed.
I am no different than any taxpayer out there except that with the newspaper, Human Events, it keeps me posted about what is going on.  I am also a member of NFIB and they also let me know when there is an issue we need to respond to.  That is two sources and off the top of my head I can think of maybe three more who send email when we need to respond to our representatives.
You aren't paying much attention to the subject line above.
Best Regards, Beth