Recommendations wanted

  • Subject: Recommendations wanted
  • From: "Roy M. Dales" roymdales@earthlink.net
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 18:48:12 -0500

Recently I gave a slide show on hosta showing the same plant at
different times of the year.  Afterward a lady approached me saying that
she like hosta flowers particularly the purple ones and want to know
which Hosta I recommended for their bloom.

Other that ventricosa lineage for purple flowers I was unable to give
her any advice, but promised to get back to her!

Accordingly, I would greatly appreciate your recommendation of Hosta
with flowers that you like.  Even a little expose about the flower would
be appreciated!

Roy M Dales

830 Lake Road

Milton, VT 05468-3449