Hosta in Florida

  • Subject: Hosta in Florida
  • From: "Frances" Frances@taconic.net
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:03:19 -0500

    I am in the process of moving to Florida and have many questions about
hosta here.  I have many in Zone 5 and would like to know if I can move some
of the special ones to Florida.

I also have seeds which I would like to plant and am interested in Clyde's
question about planting them outdoors in Florida.

Thank you for any information you may provide.

Frances