Re: Hosta in Florida

  • Subject: Re: Hosta in Florida
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 18:12:17 EST

In a message dated 11/22/2003 4:07:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Frances@taconic.net writes:
Thank you, George.  I am afraid that I am too far South then for hosta --
Fort Pierce.  I will bring a few and see how long they last.

They do have beautiful plants here, but I do not know anything about them.
Will have to learn.

Frances, you can enjoy the wonderful world of tropicals!  That will be fun.
You can also let us know how much shade gardening goes on in Florida.