Re: Yesterday

Hey Dan, have you tried the little blue poison pellets?  Someone over on Mark
Haupt's forum gave elaborate descriptions for building poison stations that
would be safe (for birds and other animals).  I usually put the pellets down
under stepping stones where I see tunnels.  My animals are shrews, and I hear
its a good thing that I have got them because they are carnivores!  I don't
take chances though and the blue pellets go out a couple of times a year.

Take care,