Purposes of AHSPOL

In my opinion the putative dissociation of the AHS from the AHS Robin was NOT
because of any problems of liability for defamation but rather to preclude
any discussion about the policies of the AHS and to ensure secrecy of the
decisions of the nine members who set policy.At the same time, the decision
was quite a clever one---an attempt to placate members of the AHS who were
enraged by the petty actions of the Moderator and the "Committee."

The ahspol is devoted to comments, suggestions, criticisms , etc. in respect
of the AHS. As moderator, let me assure you that I shall forward all
pertinent messages to Jim Wilkins if you so desire.I am confident he will

If one wishes to remain anonymous or if one does NOT want me to fwd a message
or message sent by him/her, I shall oblige.

Please let all know that the ahspol is open to ALL persons. It is very easy
to join.
Just contact www@onelist.com-----the instructions are easy to follow.

Clyde Crockett, Moderator