Please change my Screen Name...

  • Subject: Please change my Screen Name...
  • From: Mrgrthumb@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 08:16:59 EDT

To all my friends and fellow HostaHOLICS...

Please start sending my Hosta-open E-mails to my new E-mail address effective immediately please...
the new E-mail address is: DaveJenningsNY@aol.com

PLEASE though...do not change my Hosta-pix screen name!

Dave Jennings
Upstate NY Hosta Society cofounder and first president