Re: hand cream

  • Subject: Re: hand cream
  • From: Arnhild Bleie <abbl@online.no>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 16:16:34 +0100

I would suggest a cream that contains *glycerine*.
I have tried several since my hands need it lots because of my work - tried
many, but ended up to like a few, and it seems like all of them have
glycerine in. Some are Norwegian though.
But I had once sent from USA as a present once - that is made in Boise in
Idaho, and I thik it was called 'Glycerine Hand Therapy'  or 'Glycerine
Rosewater' - made by Camillo Beckman ?

Arnhild - in rainy Hardanger