Re: hand cream

  • Subject: Re: hand cream
  • From: Arnhild Bleie <abbl@online.no>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 16:21:27 +0100

At 10:08 AM 27.10.01 EDT, EntICE11@aol.com wrote:
>Neutrogena has a hand cream that has a Norwegian formula. Best stuff I have
>found...a little dab will do ya.

Wow .. do you get that over there!? I have one of those right here ..
sometime hands feel dry when I sit writing as well - and I agree it is one
of my favorites :) - there is also one here called 'Glycinello' the I like.
I likethem better than Aloe Vera products .. but then I have heard we are
all indiviuals what is best working so .. ?

Arnhild / Norway