Joanne, please lobby for us...

You indicated that you don't have any control over the system administrators
for this HOSTA list serve...I just can't believe you feel you have no control
over it...if they want to keep you as a customer, then they have to change to
meet your (...and our...) needs.  Complain often enough and they'll get the
message!  I can't believe they would risk losing customers...How many times
have you suggested they change their way of doing it?   I expect that a
request once a week over several months wouldn't fall on deaf ears...after all
it is "The squeaky wheel that gets the grease..."  This request has to come
from you though...often enough that they get the message and change it!

Please though, now that you know how easy it is to make the error, I ask that
you not get on anyone else's case for making the same mistake you did until
they listen to our needs and change their system...