Re: Joanne, please lobby for us...

I have no intention of changing the way the list messages are processed.
It would require that we change to a different host offering different
software options.  I have neither the time or desire to go in search of
such new host being satisfied with the service currently provided.  90%
of the time people do want the message to go to everyone, so it would
seem foolish to change so that most of the time people would have to
change address to see to that it was distributed by the listserv just so
that a few messages meant to go privately were sent right.
Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net