Samurai/Frances Williams

Hi Everyone,

These so called "bad" characteristics that some people think that
Frances Williams
has I don't understand.  I have never seen one in any garden around here
that has
burned edges or for that matter any flaws in them at all.

In fact I went to a garden center towards the end of this summer and
bought two
more FW that were really good size in the bigger pots.  Now these had
been sitting
out in full sun for months without any burning of the edges at all.
Could it be possible
that what we all our buying around here called FW is not really what it
is?  I also
bought Samurai this year and have had no problems with it either. Some
of you
people that live in MN do all of your FW have the burning edges?

Vicky Cahanes
New Richmond,  WI
zone 4a