Re: News article

Chick wrote:

I can't figure it out either Chick. There is a page that rather fully
describes Tissue Culture (presume you saw it), but beyond that I don't
really know what the excitement is all about. Seems almost like these
people may be trying to justify some big, expensive research project.
Using a process that has been around for so long to do this, and which
is so universaly applied is confusing at best. I guess it's not
important enough to me, though, to comment on the robin.  JML

> I didn't look at every page but I think I got the basic idea. What are we
> seeing here that is so exciting?
> Chick

               MissVitro Plant Tissue Culture Laboratory
                         John and Laura Lanier
                           Route 9  Box 908
                        Burnsville, NC  28714