Re: 'Sea Sprite' virus

Ray W wrote:>RE: Viruses>. He just can't get it to spread(including to
Tiaras, supposedly the most

This is valuable information for me (about the Tiara's).  I have a group of
three Golden Tiara's that has recently fallen sick.  I found it curious that
there are three on one side ofa flagstone walkway that are affected but
three on the opposing side are not.  They have been in this same location
for about 5 years.  A new plant was introduced this year next to them.  I
had feared nematodes and am readying my mental state for the worst.
However, the symptoms could also indicate Anthracnose.  Since the weather
has been so dry, at first I thought this heat-stress related.  I'll have to
more dilligently work on identification now that you share this about the

Thanks, Ray W.!

Andrew Lietzow
The Emerging Hostaholic
Under siege from every critter except Deer.  I suppose they are next....