Re: Oyster (not about hostas)

In a message dated 9/20/00 1:35:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
LakesideRM@aol.com writes:

<<
 What couldn't we do
 If we'd only begin
 With some of the things
 That get under our skin.

Mary, I am sick of dealing with kids with 504's and IEP's and ADD and ADHD,
anxiety, separation anxiety syndrome, abuse, hearing voices, abused,
depression, I won't mention the handicapped..........thanks I almost forgot
why I am into education, guess there could be a pearl in each of those little
bodies.  If only their parents weren't screwed up.  Guess I need to send
someone a big order for hostas and maybe I will feel better.

Narda

Narda